Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sweet Ride


Sweet Ride
Originally uploaded by QuaintRcky.
This is my new bike. Since the big move of all our stuff to CA is still a while off, and because my cannondale is now 12 years old, I decided to take the plunge and get a new one out here.

It's a Specialized FSR-XC and I just got back from my first real ride on it - a 2 hour jaunt around Almaden with Carl (Quinn). We did a bit of single track... Enough to christen it without making it too dirty (you see it here after the ride). It is by far the best bike I have ever owned, and I can't wait to get back and ride it after our vacation in England.

2 comments:

Robert "kebernet" Cooper said...

Dick, I would just like to have a chat with you. Please contact me at kebernet@gmail.com

Ido said...

Hey Dick!

If you want me to show you the bay area 'secret' single tracks... just let me know ;)