The steps, if you want to do this yourself, are:
- Download the Websphere Everyplace Java VM from http://www.palm.com/us/support/jvm/download.html and unpack it.
- Install the J9JavaVMMidp20.prc and JavaVMCheck_enUS.prc files from the JVM/ARM4T folder onto the Treo
- Install the fileconnect.prc, pimop.prc and PIMPrefs.prc files from the JSR75 folder (you can also install localized prcs if needed, but english speakers will not need to)
- Install both files from the JSR172 folder
- Sync your Treo with the computer, so that the prcs are copied on to it
- Reset your Treo, really, seriously, it doesn't make you but I found things work a lot better if you do
- Find and start the IBM Java VM from the Treo launcher
- Hit the install button
- Type in: http://www.gcalsync.com/gcalsync.jar for the URL and hit OK
- The gcalsync program will be downloaded and installed
- Run it and follow the instructions (see the gcalsync site for help here)
I hope the same is true for you.